dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] PRIVATE AND URGENT.

From: Mr Smith Mark .
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] PRIVATE AND URGENT.
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:08:15 +0200 (CEST)

From:Mr Smith Mark.
     5051 Business Center Dr.
     Postal code:94585

Dear Sir/madam,

PRIVATE AND URGENT.

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of
moneyfrom a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this
magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you
that all will be well at the end of the day.
We decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.
PROPOSITION;
We discovered an abandoned sum of US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million
Dollars)in anaccount that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died
along with hisentire family.
Since his death,none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward
to layclaims to this money as the heir.We cannot release the fund from his
account unless someone applies for
claim asthe next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.
Uponthis discovery,
we now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the
deceasedas all documentations will be carefully worked out by us for the
funds(US$20,000,000.00) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary'snext
ofkin.
It may interest you to note that we have secured from the probate an
order ofmadamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.Please acknowledge
receipt ofthis message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by
furnishing mewith the following;
1. Beneficiary name and address.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.
These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the
appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before
thetransfer can be made. We shall be compensating you with 2 Million
Dollars onfinal conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for us.
Your sharestays with you while the rest shall be for us forinvestment purposes.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of
the trustwe have bestowed in you, I await your urgent mail.

Regards,
Mr Smith Mark.
address@hidden