dmidecode-devel

Re: [dmidecode] dmidecode on Windows - different results for different u

From: Tomasz Chmielewski
Subject: Re: [dmidecode] dmidecode on Windows - different results for different users?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:16:43 +0200

Tomasz Chmielewski schrieb:

Basically, dmidecode is confusing "System Information" with "Base Board Information" when started as SYSTEM.

I didn't mention one important information: I used Windows 2000 SP4.

I made a quick test on Windows XP SP2, and it shows proper behaviour (output is the same and does not depent on user).

So it looks like dmidecode doesn't like Windows 2000.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org