Re: Greg, are you o.k.?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Greg, are you o.k.?
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 23:30:51 +0200

We were mainly discussing finishing test-cases which Hugo wrote and Hugo also
presented some mock-ups for the GNUstep website with diagrams and comparing
options for the maturity GNUstep has already reached (in terms of
API-completeness). This happened sadly after Riccardo Mottola was already gone
since I am sure he would have something to say to this. The meeting was already
going on when I chimed in shortly before 18:00 CEST, Riccardo, Richard
Frith-Macdonald and Frederick (don’t know his surname) were already discussing
(don’t know what about, maybe one of them can chime in).

Maybe next time we can already announce the meeting on our website or Greg does
it on Twitter so more people would be aware.

Kind regards,

        Lars

>>> https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron
>>> https://gf.me/u/x8m3sx - My GNUstep GoFundMe