WindowMaker fork made for GNUstep

From: Ondrej Florian
Subject: WindowMaker fork made for GNUstep
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 17:34:08 +0200

Hi everyone,

I forked WindowMaker to make it make it more GNUstep friendly. My goal is to end up with a window manager that provides the best user experience for GNUstep applications. I "ported" some fixes from Nextspace project and added some of my own.

Noteble changes include:

- fixing GNUstep menus (make sure only one menu is visible at a time)
- fixing "hide" application command (as implemented in Nextspace)
- launch on startup (as implemented in Nextspace)
- use the same look and feel as GNUstep
- implement/fix dock drop functionality

If you are interested, please feel free to take a look or even contribute ;-)

https://github.com/onflapp/gs-wmaker

Thanks