Re: SimpleAgenda maintainer?

From: Steven R. Baker
Subject: Re: SimpleAgenda maintainer?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:36:39 +0200

Graham Lee and I have streamed some of our work on SimpleAgenda over at [objc
retain]; and we made some good progress.

But there's still work to be done.

I'm personally very interested in this, and I have a long personal TODO list on
SimpleAgenda, and I'd love to collaborate with others.

I am available for pair programming on this, if you like!  I've learned
recently that I don't really like working on software alone.  I have up to an
hour three days per week to screen share and work on this together!

-Steven