Re: Reminder of quarterly meetup... Sat, May 7th 2022...

From: Xavier gnustep
Subject: Re: Reminder of quarterly meetup... Sat, May 7th 2022...
Date: Sat, 07 May 2022 15:37:03 +0200

Le 07.05.2022 07:19, Gregory Casamento a écrit :
I think another important topic will be the hosting of the website, ftp,
and wiki pages.

I can't be at the meeting. While working on the website, I've noted some related problems: - because of spammers, the advantage of wiki is lost (anyone can't contribute). I suggest to move at least technical parts on Github in related repositories. - with website source hosted on git repo, anyone can contribute. Not as easier as a wiki, but efficient. - use of a CMS that generate static web pages will help maintain the website.

Xavier