Re: Silver.theme missing

From: bruce
Subject: Re: Silver.theme missing
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:11:33 -0800

I've installed it, and it looks good. Thanks!

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021, 11:47 AM Germán Arias <germanandre@gmx.es> wrote:
Sorry, some weeks ago I noticed the problem with that link when I updated my gnustep installattion. But you can download the source here
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gnustep-nonfsf/

Currently I don't have time, but I Will try to solve this at weeked

Regards