GNUstep Quarterly Meeting #2

From: greg . casamento
Subject: GNUstep Quarterly Meeting #2
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 11:49:03 +0000

Just a reminder. This morning we have the quarterly meeting. Would love to see you all there.

GNUstep Quarterly Meeting #2

When
Sat Nov 6, 2021 12:30pm – 2:30pm Eastern Time - New York
Where
Jitsi Meeting - https://meet.jit.si/TheatricalNecessitiesFormulateNotably (map)
Who
greg.casamento@gmail.com - organizer
fredkiefer@gmx.de
hns@goldelico.com
discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
frederik@algoriddim.com
riccardo.mottola@libero.it
multix@gmail.com
aperez@alexperez.com
steven@stevenrbaker.com
hns@computer.org
nicola.pero@brainstorm.co.uk
fedor@gnu.org
rfm@gnu.org
rm@gnu.org
iamleeg@gmail.com
I am planning on having these in the middle of every quarter. I realize most people are in Europe, so I am going to make this at a time that I believe is convenient for most people. We have two months to go for this so, if you would like to suggest a time please do so here on google calendar.

Ultimately I would like to move to an open-source/free software solution for scheduling as well, but for right now Google Calendar will need to do.

Please note, I would very much like this meeting to be recorded so that we can learn the most from the experience.

Yours always, GC

Click the following link to join the meeting from your computer: https://meet.jit.si/TheatricalNecessitiesFormulateNotably

=====

Just want to dial in on your phone?

Call one of the following numbers:
Australia: +61.8.7150.1136
Brazil: +55.21.3500.0112
Canada: +1.437.538.3987
France: +33.1.87.21.0005
Japan: +81.3.4510.2372
Netherlands: +31.85.208.1541
Spain: +34.932.205.409
Switzerland: +41.61.588.0496
UK: +44.203.885.2179
US: +1.512.647.1431

Dial your meeting ID: '4036948717' and you will be connected!