Re: GNUstep - libobjc2 compile error

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep - libobjc2 compile error
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 07:49:17 -0400

Bob,

Greetings!  Clang/libobjc2 is a PITA to get working on Windows.  Currently, we build using GCC on Msys2+Windows, but that will change soon.   You might find the following link helpful:

Once you havc installed MSYS2, open an MSYS shell and run the above.   It should download and install everything you need to get started.  This does use gcc which means you will have access to some, not all, of ObjC2.0 features.

Please try that and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, GC
image.gif