Re: GNUstep installation issue?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep installation issue?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:03:55 +0200

Hi Smile,

I fear that unfortunately all the pre-compiled windows binaries are
quite old, still they should work. However I fear System Preferenecs and
ProjectCenter were releases of an even previous release and so they
don't work. Honestly, I don't know - I was unable to regenerate them.

If you wish you an try to compile them yourself. You can have a look at
this guide:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Installation_MSYS2

I strongly would recommend gcc and gcc runtime for success.
Please note that this is for msys2 either 32bit or 64bit. The installers
you got got you an older mingw "1" based setup. While it is possible to
upgrade it, I would recommend unisntalling everything and following that
guide.

Riccardo