Re: My future GNUstep contribution

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: My future GNUstep contribution
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 19:54:51 -0400

I agree with everything you said.   Email is emotionless and heartless and a very poor medium for exchange.   When someone says "I love you" in text it doesn't translate.  You don't hear the passion and emotion.

I love your email and everything in it.  I agree 100%.  And I thank you for your sentiments.  On behalf of myself, you're very welcome.  I do it because I love it and I want others to love it too.

GC