Re: ANN: GNUstep Windows MSVC Toolchain Scripts

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep Windows MSVC Toolchain Scripts
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 12:16:18 +0100

Hi Mr. Stallman,

as long as GCC considers ObjC only as a second class citizen this might be
problematic. Search for:

GCC "Objective-C is not release-critical.“

in the GCC-Mailing List Archives, if you don’t know what I mean. Bugs don’t get
fixed, features (modern ObjC) don’t get implemented, parts of the GCC team are
hostile towards ObjC.

regards,

        Lars