GNUstep store... also, thinking of starting a foundation/503(c) for GNUs

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: GNUstep store... also, thinking of starting a foundation/503(c) for GNUstep...
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 15:24:10 -0400

https://teespring.com/stores/gnustep

I just started it.  All proceeds will go to an account opened in the project's name.

I would like to incorporate a GNUstep Foundation so that contributions can be made directly to the project.  To do this we need a legal entity.  I propose creating a 503(c) corporation for this purpose and all maintainers would be made officers of this non-profit.

GC
--
Gregory Casamento
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron