Re: Debian Package Repository...

From: Xavier Brochard
Subject: Re: Debian Package Repository...
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 11:36:36 +0200

Le 30.07.2020 17:32, Liam Proven a écrit :
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 at 17:07, Xavier Brochard <xavier@alternatif.org> wrote:

Fred
Kiefer already use it for SusE and Fedora packages

+1. I have used these packages to prototype a GNUstep-based openSUSE
Leap meta-distro and they worked very well indeed.

and I use it myself
for packaging NextSpace project.

Oh really? I did not know of this. May I ask where?

Our main repo is
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:nick.lindert
I work in this branch and merge when it work
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:zeroheure:branches:home:nick.lindert

Packages are not ready, yet. Use those from Sergii instead.

I've build other packages that help with OBS on Debian, look in my Subprojects cab.

---
Librement,
Xavier Brochard xavier@alternatif.org
La liberté est à l'homme ce que les ailes sont à l'oiseau (Jean-Pierre Rosnay)