Re: XCode project to GNUstep GNUmakefile within ProjectCenter

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Re: XCode project to GNUstep GNUmakefile within ProjectCenter
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 02:02:56 +0200

Hi Gregory,

On 2020-07-07 20:39:34 +0200 Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:

Patrick,

The two TARGETED apps you mentioned are also both UIKit apps which we
currently don't support.

Thank You, so I shall not try those.

Cheers,
Patrick

GC

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 2:35 PM Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com>
wrote:

The best tool to use right now to build your project under GNUstep, if you don't want to make GNUmakefiles, is buildtool. You will need to build the library in libs-xcode and the tool in tools-buildtool in order to install. It's beta right now, but it does a pretty good job of building almost any Xcode project. It doesn't currently handle workspaces, but I am working on that. The deprecated tool is pbxbuild, NOT buildtool so I am not sure
where you thought you saw that.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 1:45 PM Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the