Re: HelpViewer 0.3 : error while linking [RESOLVED]

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Re: HelpViewer 0.3 : error while linking [RESOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 20:42:30 +0200

Hi Riccardo,

I realize that I kept this thread about Cynthiune, but the title were about 'HelpViewer' and this could be confusing for people who might read the list to search help about this. So I close this thread, because I was finally able to build HelpViewer 0.3 with clang 7 today. ;-)

P.S. : I will go on about Cynthiune with the appropriate previous thread : "Building Cynthiune 0.9.5 : linker error (ld.gold)"

Cheers,
Patrick

--
Bien cordialement,