Re: GNUstep on PinePhone

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: GNUstep on PinePhone
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 16:24:40 -0700

Hi Nikolaus,

On Jun 11, 2020, at 00:15, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@goldelico.com> wrote:

I had installed the quantumStep packages through makesd a while ago and it did work out of the Box (32 Bit armhf on 64 Bit Kernel). So there was no challenge to do more for it. Main issues are Kernel drivers for Charger and Telephony.

Thanks for your reply. I’m not sure I follow: are you suggesting to install a different OS than Ubuntu Touch?

Are these instructions for the process you are referring to: https://projects.goldelico.com/p/quantumstep/page/Installation/

I built GNUstep from source on the PinePhone and was wondering how to configure a graphical app that I compiled to launch...

Thank you,
Patryk

On The Road