Re: GNUstep on PinePhone

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GNUstep on PinePhone
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 07:58:28 +0200

Best is to ask Nikolaus Schaller, he is supposed to be on this list too, just in case he isn’t anymore I have put him CC.

His website is https://www.goldelico.com dedicated to running GNUstep on mobile devices.

best regards,

Lars

Am 11.06.2020 um 07:10 schrieb Patryk Laurent <plaurent@me.com>:

Did anyone else on the list get a PinePhone?  I was able to build the latest GNUstep with clang 9 on device using the scripts in plaurent/gnustep-build but haven’t yet figured out how to launch a graphical app.

Does anyone know how to get a GNUstep graphical app running on Ubuntu touch these days?

How do we get GNUstep in our pockets?

Best,
Patryk