About to install GNUstep on Linux Mint...

From: Yan Ar Guen
Subject: About to install GNUstep on Linux Mint...
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 14:15:38 +0200

Hello there!

As far as I understand how to prepare for the installation process of GNUstep, if I want to benefit from the latest enhancements of ObjC( blocks, enclosure etc.) it's best to install Clang and libobjc2.

If I install the LLVM Tool Chain and Clang, I'm also installing libobjc4 (that is part of the tool chain...).

1 - What are the differences between the following 3 libobjc? :
libobjc4 (Apple)
libobjc4 (LLVM/Clang)
libobjc2 (GNUstep)

2 - Which one should I install / use?

3 - Is there a step by step instruction file available ?

Thanks in advance for you help!
yargwen