FYI Fwd: [plaurent/gnustep-build] I receive the following when compiling

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: FYI Fwd: [plaurent/gnustep-build] I receive the following when compiling a hello world program (#17)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 21:43:32 -0700

Hello,

These messages are causing user confusion.

Regards,
Patryk

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Brown <notifications@github.com>
Date: May 24, 2020 at 21:34:09 PDT
To: plaurent/gnustep-build <gnustep-build@noreply.github.com>
Cc: Subscribed <subscribed@noreply.github.com>

Compiling and running hello.
NSAutoreleasePool does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
GSPlaceholderString does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
GSMutableString does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
NSConstantString does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
GSTinyString does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
GSPlaceholderValue does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
GSMutableArray does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
GSPlaceholderArray does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
GSPlaceholderTimeZone does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
NSLocalTimeZone does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
_NSConcreteProcessInfo does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
NSSmallInt does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
NSBundle does not support ARC correctly (implements release)
NSNull does not support ARC correctly (implements retain)
2020-05-24 23:26:25.110 hello[32983:32983] Hello, World!

I've created a Gist so you can see what I'm running.
https://gist.github.com/Adobe-Android/e0ac8d85d5eb277c50d56545d6165c48
I get the same message whether I run arc_hello.m or non_arc_hello.m with compile.sh