Re: Graphos.app : error whith make

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Graphos.app : error whith make
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 23:49:25 +0200

Could it be that you are using a GNUstep.sh file that does not come from the
GNUstep make you are currently using? Your GNUstep make reports its version as
2.7.0 and at that time this variable was long gone. So either you’re GNUstep.sh
should not contain this value or it is not related to your make installation.
Please try to find out which GNUstep.sh gets source and where this is coming
from.

Hope this helps,
Fred