Graphos.app : error whith make

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Graphos.app : error whith make
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 20:17:33 +0200

Hi All GNUstep Masters,

Because I did not find this app from raspbian repository, I tried to make it
myself.
But I encountered this error :

pi@raspberrypi:~/Fabrique/Graphos-0.7 $ make
This is gnustep-make 2.7.0. Type 'make print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
Running in gnustep-make version 2 strict mode.
/usr/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/config-noarch.make:121: *** GNUSTEP_USER_ROOT is
obsolete. ArrĂȘt.

So, first, it seems that arm achitecture is not recognised.
And what does mean : GNUSTEP_USER_ROOT is obsolete ?
Because in my env, I got such a variable :

pi@raspberrypi:~/Fabrique/Graphos-0.7 $ echo $GNUSTEP_USER_ROOT
/home/pi/GNUstep

--
Bien cordialement,