GNUstep Handheld

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: GNUstep Handheld
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 11:31:50 +0200

Hi all,

I am investigating a niche project for which a handheld device with the
following features is required:

• runs GNUstep so that Objective-C apps can be built
• mobile device (handheld, tablet,...), ideally rugged
• GPS receiver
• GPRS/LTE for connecting to the internet (SIM slot) (pppconfig)
• price tag < 600 EUR

The supply with this hardware should be save for the forthcoming years (at
least 5 years).

Any ideas before I am forced to burry the GNUstep approach and have to take the
iOS route?

Thanks a lot,

 Andreas