Temporary hack forks available for working projectcenter

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Temporary hack forks available for working projectcenter
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 19:45:09 -0800

Hi Johannes,

Just letting you know that I have made some forks with the hacks for getting
projectcenter working. (These forks put the ProjectCenter frameworks into the
.app and have NSBundle look for them there.) So we can get on to coding apps
while enjoying all the features of the new runtime.

To get them you simply need to update the build scripts to clone base and
projectcenter from
https://github.com/plaurent/libs-base.git
https://github.com/plaurent/apps-projectcenter.git

and if you set APPS=true. you end up with a working ProjectCenter with the new
runtime :-)

Still looking forward to figuring out a fix at some point.

Best,
Patryk