Re: ProjectCenter running or building

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter running or building
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 11:21:28 +0100

Hello everyone,

On 30 Dec 2019, at 9:23, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Am 30.12.2019 um 01:17 schrieb Patryk Laurent <plaurent@me.com>:

On December 29, 2019 at 12:31 PM, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

Thank you for your tests. I had a look into the NSBundle code in base and from that I think that we have an issue with frameworks here. Is clang supporting frameworks? The code in base doesn’t have any log statements that we could use. So this means you will have to switch to a debugger and run ProjectCenter with a breakpoint on NSBundle.m:2280 and wait until we get around with the name „LogPanel“ and see whether the framework version gets added correctly.

I can confirm this issue using the 2.0 runtime. LogPanel is not loaded. I don’t know if it is the same issue, but the inspectors of GWorkspace (being bundles as well I think) do not work using 2.0 runtime as well.

Johannes