Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 16:31:16 +0800

If we have Swift interworking we can also do the inverse: support Apple’s Swift
compiler with our own C and Objective-C based libobjc2, CoreFoundation and
Foundation packages. This way instead of throwing out chunks of the code we
have to extend and adapt them to fit the Swift compiler. This will require us
submit some patches to Apple though to enable building of the macOS Swift
interworking code on the Linux version.