Re: Package building

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: Package building
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 12:02:29 +0100

On 20 Nov 2019, at 11:56, Ivan Vučica wrote:

I think that, when you say “you are doing this”, you also miss the part where I am not a Debian developer and do not build the Debian source+binary packages that are shipped in Debian :-)

Yes, I’m sorry. I’ve been in contact about this issue with Yavor Doganov, not with you. :) He was the one who told me about sticking to GCC because of the architectures Debian supports/wants to support.