Re: Package building

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: Package building
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 14:02:34 +0100

Hey everyone,

thank you, reads very well. :)

To sum it up, some whishful thinking:

  1. Integrate apps on a short-term basis. (Updated) themes for Gtk, Qt, keyboard shortcuts, support for drag ’n drop per default (!). (It works, look at Josh’s PikoPixel.)
  2. Release early, release often. Have package repos that are continuously updated and are installable.
  3. Continue making a decent looking DE work for everyday tasks (I think it’s for the long run, but I’d still highly appreciate one).

I hope I’ll be able to have a try on 2 for Ubuntu/Debian, but not before the end of the year.

Johannes