Re: Savannah bug tracker disabled?

From: Umberto Cerrato
Subject: Re: Savannah bug tracker disabled?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:16:13 +0000

Yeah…

Just sayin’…

Do you know how can GitHub achieve that? It gives its services for free
basically…

Anyway, honestly I like and prefer GitHub. It had success for reasons. It’s
more user-friendly, it does work, everyone know “how to use it”. There are
really a lot of pros to it. I think it was a good move moving gnustep to
GitHub. I do not know you really well, I could say I’m new here, but it seems
you are “few”. Something like a little community. And maybe this can change,
adopting more common software tools.
Also, I would add that gnustep itself is quite “complicated to understand”…
“how can I install gnustep” “what’s gnustep” “what can I do with it?”

PS:
I know it’s another proprietary service, but what about creating a Discord
Server for it?