Re: Savannah bug tracker disabled?

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Savannah bug tracker disabled?
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 09:41:46 +0200

Gregory Casamento wrote:
> Someone refusing to submit bugs due to the fact that they might need
> a github account isn't going to change that.

It was not my intention to change that and I never said that I would
stop submitting bugs.  I am not a significant contributor to this
project so I don't have a say how you organize your workflow.  It's
entirely up to you and the other members.  I'm not even a programmer.

But I will not violate my principles and start using GitHub just
because you decided so.  These may be "petty political arguments" for
you but they are very important for me.

> I shut down the savannah bug tracker for a very simple reason.  WE
> AREN'T HOSTING SOURCE ON SAVANNAH ANYMORE.

FWIW, tracking bugs and hosting code are two different things that
don't necessarily overlap.