Re: Live GNUstep Android game ( Golf Blitz )

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: Live GNUstep Android game ( Golf Blitz )
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 19:12:30 +0200

On 2019-05-04 05:49:57 +0200 Jordan Schidlowsky <jordanschidlowsky@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey all, just wanted to share with everyone on the list we FINALLY launched our Android game built on GNUstep, Golf Blitz. It of course has an iOS counterpart but the Android build is built on top of GNUstep. If you have an android device you can find it easily in the Google Play store by searching for "Golf Blitz", it's free. It's a quite strange multiplayer golf game...

Congrats  to you all !