importing messages from Thunderbird into GNUMail

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: importing messages from Thunderbird into GNUMail
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 20:27:18 -0400

Hello All,

After experiencing bugs in GNUMail with moving and storing messages, I was using Thunderbird for a while. However now this bug is marked as resolved (thanks Riccardo!!), and I would like to come back to GNUMail. How do I import my messages from Thunderbird? Its mail storage is something like this

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird

-- Svetlana