gnustep demo for macos

From: Tomas Novella
Subject: gnustep demo for macos
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 09:16:36 +0100

Hi guys,
As I'm learning the cocoa internals your project has been of tremendous help to me, so thanks for the tremendous effort.

One thing, I've been pondering - I feel it could be of use if there was simple manual how to get it up and running on macos and a demo app showcasing the functionality - with the current state of the documentation for this, I as a potential contributor, am afraid of falling into the rabbit hole and having to spend weekend*s* just getting it up and running. And that's a strong deterrent ;)

Some nice build script that just clones and builds the repos (or the tarballs - I guess you have it anyone on some continuos integration system) and a small buildscript for a demo app would be really good :)

Kind regards,
Tomy