Re: WebServer setSecureProxy: x-http-scheme / x-forwarded-proto

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: WebServer setSecureProxy: x-http-scheme / x-forwarded-proto
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 17:08:54 +0000

(bcc discuss-gnustep)

I also note that this is not the first time you have made this
request, and you were previously told not to do this by at least three
people (including me).

You were also pointed to
ttps://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/discuss-gnustep which appears
appended to every email on this mailing list.

Please unsubscribe yourself using the instructions there.