ANN: StepSync 1.0

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: ANN: StepSync 1.0
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 13:15:39 +0200

STEPSYNC 1.0
------------

What is it?
-----------

StepSync is a file sync tool or a back-up tool.

StepSync allows synchronization of folders, optionally recursively descending in sub-folders. It allows thus various options of performing backups: pure insertion, updates and including full synchronization by importing changes from target to source.

Where to get it?

It is available from the GNUstep Application Project, under GPL v2 or later:

http://gap.nongnu.org/stepsync/index.html

To compile the sources, GNUstep itself is needed.
It is also available for native MacOS (even compatible with 10.3 on PowerPC) or from Source.

First release!
After months of development and testing, I consider it stable enough, I tested it with thousands of files and folders.

Regards - Riccardo