Re: crashes on gmail all folder

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: crashes on gmail all folder
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 18:36:11 +0200

Hi Rachel

On 08/11/18 05:44, hm wrote:
Im using 1.2.0 on Mac Sierra.
When I click on mailbox, then [gmail],select expand then [all mail] it closes.
console does not show any messages or errors.

I suppose it is actually 1.3.0 ? Otherwise update, since it is really old.

However, caching issue do happen and did happen also years ago when Pantomime was maintained by Ludovic. Debugging is hard... since probably the issue occoured during write and one would need to unterstand what has gone wrong. Pantomime 1.3.0 received some cleanup - Fred helped me there to simplify and clean some code.

Volunteers, testcases and patches welcome :)

Riccardo