Re: SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 11:22:23 +0100

Presumably from an old 'plmerge' left over from a previous
installation of gnustep-base. If you type in 'which plmerge', you'll
find out which 'plmerge' binary is being used. Nuke it and ensure that
only the latest 'plmerge' is being used. For instance, if it's in
/usr/bin, it may have come from your {OS,distribution}'s package
manager, in which case you should uninstall the corresponding package;
if it's elsewhere, or you are certain it's not from a package, then rm
it.