Re: Where's it going?

From: kanzlei
Subject: Re: Where's it going?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 19:04:11 +0200 (CEST)

i want to be removed from this mailig list with all adresses of the domain txt.de. Can you help, please?

Kind regards

David Chisnall <gnustep@theravensnest.org> hat am 15. Juni 2018 um 18:01 geschrieben:

On 15 Jun 2018, at 13:36, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

Are you referring to the pull request on GitHub? We maintainers don’t get any notification from GitHub when a new pull request is created. The only way to find out about them is to go through all the different modules and check whether there is a new one. Not a very efficient system. I would suggest that you go through all of the GNUstep sub projects yourself to see how time consuming that process really is.

I believe you must have explicitly opted not to get them for this to be the case and it is configurable. GitHub will send email notifications for a variety of things, including new pull requests or issues for any project that you’re watching. I certainly get emails when anyone files an issue or PR for libobjc2...

David