Re: signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 16:23:52 +0200

Hi Andreas,

are you able to extract a miminal program that uses your MapView class trimimed down enough so that compiling and running it reproduces the problem? I could then test the problem on my system and, as soon as I get back home, also on my Ubuntu installation. It could be useful for tracking the error down. Maybe it is x86 vs amd64. Or gcc version.

Just an Idea, otherwise as Richard you really need to step through.
To track something similar in GNUMail/Pantomime, I had to check every init/alloc to return "self" and if "self" was initialized. Never use in init self that was not checked for.
Just a hint.

Riccardo