Re: GNUMail: Loading messages from a large mailbox

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUMail: Loading messages from a large mailbox
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 09:01:01 +0200

Hi,

Svetlana Tkachenko wrote:
Is there a way to check this from within GNUMail itself to ensure that I am
running the correct version? Please let me know and I would attempt to test the
other open issues that I had as soon as possible.

I forgot to push the relevant updates. If you update now, you will see 1.3.0 in the about box which will the new upcoming release needed because of the API changes in Pantomime I did.

Riccardo