Re: GNUMail: Loading messages from a large mailbox

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: GNUMail: Loading messages from a large mailbox
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 20:31:15 +1000

Hello Riccardo,

Using POP3, it is indeed "forever" and happens to any message in a particular
folder in which there are 19K messages. Other folders within the same account
work correctly.

> While running latest, you should please confirm the status of other
> open issues you had and report back. Check that it is really latest.

Is there a way to check this from within GNUMail itself to ensure that I am
running the correct version? Please let me know and I would attempt to test the
other open issues that I had as soon as possible.

--
Sveta