Re: [INFO] NEXTSPACE

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: [INFO] NEXTSPACE
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:57:20 +0000

Hi,

This looks very nice, but a few comments:

- Apple still owns the NeXT trademark, so be careful about using NEXT in the
name.

- NeXT used the NX prefix (NS = NeXT + Sun, NX = NeXT), so using it as your
prefix is confusing.

- Please don’t put big RPMs in the repo!  It adds overhead to anyone who clones
it, and GitHub has a perfectly adequate Downloads facility for hosting these.

- It would be easier to package (and to collaborate) if these were separate
GitHub repos.

David