Re: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 21:29:31 +0000

Given the list of attendees is growing, as long as everyone is sure[1] they'll atteend, I'm more than happy to attend.

Count me in[2] :)

[1]: esp Greg, as multiple people seem to want to meet him, including me :D
[2]: unless majority gives up on attending :)

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 05.11.2017 um 13:43 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard.frith-macdonald@theengagehub.com>:
>

>> On 4 Nov 2017, at 22:06, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I will come.  Now that I have my passport (since the trip to England) I should be just fine.
>
> In that case I will be there ... if you can make it from the US, I can make it from the UK.

I didn’t intend to make it to FOSDEM next year but with Greg coming I will try to make it too.

Fred