Re: ICU / UDAT_PATTERN issue in NSDateFormatter

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: ICU / UDAT_PATTERN issue in NSDateFormatter
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 11:15:13 -0400

Hi Ricardo, I pushed the change to this code just a few weeks ago. We are using UDAT_PATTERN now, this was not the case before.

UDAT_PATTERN was introduced in ICU version 50, though. Can our mingw install be upgraded to this version of ICU? This new code was introduced to fix a bug in some versions of ICU. The 4.6 version is pretty old, so it would be worth updating it. I would prefer to not have to add #ifdef around this stuff, if possible.

Stef