UnitKit and ProjectCenter

From: Edwin Ancaer
Subject: UnitKit and ProjectCenter
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 18:20:03 +0200

Hello,

I worked through the first part of the book TDD by example, using UnitKit's ukrun tool to create and run my testcases. Everything worked fine.

What is missing now is something like Test Runner from Smalltalk, that would let me run my tests from within ProjectCenter. After a first glance at the code for UnitKit, it looks like creating a Test Runner-like application in GNUstep should be possible. Has somebody already done some work in this direction? And if not, is there a technical reason why it has not been done yet. After all,  it seems UnitKit was integrated in XCode from the start.

Edwin.