Re: gnustep stores on the website

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: gnustep stores on the website
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:15:13 +0000

Hey,

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 05:30 Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
Hi,

I was doing a little more cleanup on our website and catching those
webpages not yet restyled to the new CSS.

I found that on the page:

http://gnustep.org/experience/documentation.html

several so-called GNUstep stores are listed, most of them on cafepress.

They are all on cafepress and all look dead. I tried some search but
couldn't find them.

Are they really dead (and should be removed from the sponsoring), should
the links just be updated or all replaced?

I believe, after a time, stores on cafepress are removed if they are inactive.   They should probably be removed at this point.

Riccardo