Re: SystemPreferences app and NSLocale

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: SystemPreferences app and NSLocale
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 10:32:17 -0400

Honestly, I'm not sure how the old APIs works, and which aplicativa mande use of them.

Since a while back, GNUstep has been using ICU for locale, and time and number formatting. So what you found in that file would be immaterial, at least to this conversation.

If I understand your original question correctly, you are having issues seeing the locale. The time zone settings, however, do not set the locale. I'm not sure what which default does.