Re: Issue: GNUstep installation on Ubuntu 16.04

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: Issue: GNUstep installation on Ubuntu 16.04
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 08:42:36 -0700

Hi Mark,

This may be related to an issue reported by Josh Freeman on this list in late
April (4/23). The crashes he observed also had to do with graphics.

To work around it I think he simply checked out slightly older versions of the
GNUstep repos.  Josh provided an altered compilation script to do this as an
attachment to his emails to the list.

Regards,
Patryk