Re: Gorm XIB fails to compile

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Gorm XIB fails to compile
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 19:49:02 +0200

Hi,

On 04/05/17 04:52, Gregory Casamento wrote:
I think it's best to remove the cob functionality from gorm for now. It's not complete. It needs to be moved to a branch and perfected. I will work on removing it from compilation.

fine, remember however that first you need to re-release gorm after you remove it and when you need to add it back, you need to wait for a new GUI release where you have the matched XIB funtionality exposed.

Riccardo