Re: Moving messages in GNUMail

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Moving messages in GNUMail
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 06:57:56 +1100

Hi Riccardo,

On 2017-03-17 22:06:10 +1100 Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
I don't see this kind of issue, not so strong at least. Also, a square is not needed: once the mouse pointer turns green and doesn't have the forbidden icon, it works.

OK thanks. It is a bit confusing and would be nice to make the green pointer areas and the rectangle areas match as I otherwise might move a message in the wrong directory.